Problem is You think Small Town Jerkwater Virtues are Superior thus you Mimic the Elitism you talk about.... Lets just call it "Jerkwater Elitism"
Nah, it didn't. He's a racist piece of trash.
happens daily , my son is black & many who come in his business have a problem w/ me . I just laugh them off , not worthy of my concern
Mainly. Or nominal Christians, anyway. I don't pretend to have a view into people's hearts.
It's not "can they do this?" it's "Why does this seem to be a pattern?"
Is she acted like Republicans ? That is an usual for the Democrats.
"If you are not much into read" seems like something that someone who's not much into read might say. :P
I don't respect Rudy for his 3x married, self righteous, flawed sense of values when it comes to others.
There is no segregation, and there never was.
Speculation might be the better word. I think Doug sees himself as kind of Trump-ish.
I love species evolving. I hate a deceptive thing like evo though...wrecks my atheist friends
You forgot the S/
That sounds like the circumcision went terribly wrong.
its a cruel attitude. but at least its more honest than the people who pretend that hes a moral pillar, as long as he cuts out birth control,and all abortion funding.
LOL, yeah I messed up with bangs too.
No, she really didn't. Try again.
now now, name-calling is not allowed. You new here?
No, it was not really ready for it and while I agree the church played a role, it was not the only player in that, at lest not til after 1000 CE
Christianity has had a profound effect on society, from Christianity we get hospitals, orphanages and schools. Christianity brought an enlightenment and moved society from paganism into a civilized society along with its Judeo-Christian ethic which is the foundation of most laws. Christianity both in Europe and America ended slavery. Those moral principles have been inbred within society even though some in society have denied that God exists which well over 80% of the world believe in a God. Within the other 20% you have agnostics, atheists and those who don't have opinions either way.
One at a time, eh, old bean? No, of course not, because your intention is not to foster a sensible debate, is it?
When I squat to take a pee in a forest I prefer not to be photographed.
Not at all. The definition of mythology fits both.
Not really.....just certain things intensely
It's about condoning discrimination based on specific characteristics. The world has generally moved on from there. Some have clearly not.
Hey... I wouldn't discount the possibility. Maybe it likes hiding or is building up to a big practical joke. You've see giraffes and platypuses, if there is a god is has a sense of humor.-Maybe its looking for just the right time to prank everyone
Unless someone just got back from the dentist and is waiting for the numbness to wear off.
Elementary reading isn't your strong suit, is it.
Stephan J. Pfann, Yehudah Rapuano, Ross Voss, Jodi Magness, Yardena Alexandre and Ken Dark are all qualified, trained archaeologists who date these artifacts to as early as the first century BCE and the early to mid first century.
My favorite proof is how God managed to communicate to all mankind from the very beginning exactly what he expected from us. Clear precise instructions so we can all live according to his will, and save our immortal souls.